Friday, July 31, 2009

Mini Start

About 3 mornings a week I stroll into our Bricktown Starbucks and grab my tall Pike Place roast with non-fat steamed milk. Delicious. And a perfect way to start my work day.

Earlier this week, when I made the decision to buy and load a Starbucks card to avoid the monontanous checkbook balancing of the $1.73 three times a week, I noticed this new "little" card.



Its perfect for me! It is a little mini card that goes on your key chain. You just hand your keys to the cashier, swipe and go! Another genius idea from Starbucks!

2 comments:

  1. Probably wouldn't work quite as well for drive-thru customers like me. I'm picturing turning off my car and taking out the keys.

    I'm impressed with your chain-to-key ratio, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never balanced a checkbook in my whole life. I will continue charging my Starbucks to Jeremy's credit card. ;)

    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete