Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wedding Planning Materials

I know, I know...my wedding is over a year away BUT, according to some planning books I should already have a venue booked, a caterer booked, and an officiant/church booked. Which one of those have I done?? None!

So, as in my nature, I am starting to freak out a little bit. To calm my stresses I went to Barnes and Noble to check out some wedding planning books. After I found about 5 I liked I went to Amazon.com and read some reviews and then ordered 3 of them. You can never have to many tools in your belt!!

Hopefully these will help me get organized and get on track to crossing those things off my list.

1. Deluxe Bride's Year Ahead: The Ultimate Month-by-month Wedding Planner
2. Instant Wedding Planner: Get from 'Will You?' to 'I Do!' in Record Time
3. Simple Stunning Wedding Organizer: Planning Your Perfect Celebration


No comments:

Post a Comment