Friday, May 7, 2010

weekend plans

Friday is here and my time back home in OKC is drawing to a close. So far I have had an absolute blast. I was able to hang out with several good friends, hit some of my favorite local OKC places, celebrate some birthdays and get some wedding planning to-do's crossed off my list. So what's left for the weekend?

1. Fancy dinner: Mahogany Steakhouse- part of our Proposal Contest winnings.

2. Marriage prep: Forever. For Real. workshop with the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative. We get our marriage license for $5 if we complete the one day class.

3. Mothers Day: breakfast with my mom, my grams and my soon to be mother-in-law.

4. Sunday drive: a Sunday cruise back home to Dallas.


Hope everyone else has a fabulous weekend.

My mom and I from long ago- Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's is such a sweet picture. I hope you have that framed somewhere!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete