Wednesday, September 8, 2010

our wedding website

One of the new traditions of the times are wedding websites.  Every engaged couple has them and there are about a billion wedding template websites where you can drop in your own pics and content and have a website in no time.

At first I didn't want to have a wedding website because I thought they were cheesy but then I decided it would be a fun way to showcase our special day and a nice little project for me to kick off the wedding planing.  I decided to not do a template because I hated all of them and how they all looked the exact same.  I decided to build my own simple site so it could look exactly the way I wanted it to and be different from all the others out there.

Its not fancy, its not uber web 2.0, its just simple and informational- our style.

homepage



some fun info about us



stuff about the wedding and info for our guests


I love how the site turned out.  It has some fun facts about Chase and I, some info about the wedding, our wedding party etc.

Go check it out for yourself!  www.hallieandchase.com




1 comment:

  1. Your wedding web site is adorable! Hope you're having a blast with all of the final details. I enjoy reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete