Friday, October 22, 2010

wedding to-do list

My big ol' wedding binder is my only sanity during this ridiculously long planning process.  I keep almost everything wedding planning related in the binder and I check it often.  The most important piece of content in the binder?  The To-Do List of course!

If you don't know, I am a major list maker.  I make a work to-do list, a home to-do list, a life to-do list, a weekly dinner menu list, a list for any event or major activity that I might have, and many many more.  I even write "update to-do list" on my to-do lists.  Yep, I am an organizational weirdo!  So when it came time to start planning our wedding one of the very first things I did was start making a to-do list.  And thank god for that because if I couldn't look at that list 10 times a day I would explode with stress!

So what does this binder and to-do list look like you ask?  Well, check it out.



Simple and effective.  I actually purchased several pre-made wedding organizers and found that none of them had all the components I wanted and most of them had way too much crap that was just causing clutter.  I ended up deciding to skim through each, find the things I liked and then create my own version.  Cheaper and customized just for me and my planning needs.

Now, back to crossing things off that list.  I only have 29 days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment