Friday, April 1, 2011

this weeks friday five

I know, I know...I am slacking on my blog posts.  Been being lazy when I get home from work and have kind of had a block in terms of what I want to post about.  But the friday five is back this week.

1. Low key date night- grabbing some dinner at one of our local favs and then cuddling up on the couch to watch a movie.
2. Sleeping in- going to enjoy not getting up before 7am for a couple days.
3. Taxes- ugh.  I have been bad this year and have put off my taxes until (gasp!) April.  Time to sit down and force myself to do them, no matter how tedious and boring it is.
4. Organize- there are closets that are constantly in the back of my mind because they are so out of control.  Going to try to clean those out and do a little organizing so I can be at peace.
5. Bake- it's been awhile since I baked something and I think its time.  My mom got me a cookie book for Valentine's Day so I think I might make some yummy cookies.  This will probably be a disaster because I suck at baking but we will see.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment