Monday, December 12, 2011

Looking Back

It's hard to believe that a month has passed since giving birth to our little miracle. Hard to get used to the fact that I am not pregnant anymore. I get emotional when I think back to my time carrying her because it was so special, such a miraculous thing to experience. And I smile thinking back to her birth and what I, we, accomplished together as a family. And now here I sit, a month later, holding my beautiful baby girl after a difficult day and thinking "wow" - she is the greatest thing I have done in my life so far. I wish I could go back to the day I read that pregnancy test and tell myself to take it all in, really soak it up, because it flies by and it's a time to be cherished. And now I am going to go cuddle with my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Babies truly are miracles and you are the biggest part of that miracle. As you've figured out, cherish this special time with your baby girl. Every new day is better than the day before...until she becomes a teenager.

    ReplyDelete