Monday, December 19, 2011

Molly: One Month

Molly hit her first big milestone...one month old! It's hard to believe a month has already passed, it seems like just yesterday I was going into labor. While each individual day seems to move a little slow at times this one month mark snuck up on me. Realizing how much we need to cherish this time with her, she will only be this small and precious once. While I still miss being pregnant sometimes (should have relished that more) I am starting to feel more comfortable in my Mom role and that is my milestone.

 So, one month notes on miss Molly.

Stats:
7lbs 9oz
19" long

Likes:
Soothie pacifier
Bouncing (especially on the ball)
Cuddling close
Erin bear beanie baby

Dislikes:
Tummy time
The car seat
Paisley barking
Not being held


No comments:

Post a Comment