Wednesday, August 22, 2012

T-Minus 20 Hours

It's almost time. We will be jetting off to Chicago sans baby (you can read all about my emotional breakdown here) to enjoy some time together and hang out with good friends and family.

Our flight takes off tomorrow morning at 5:30am and I am excited to get out of town, get out of the heat and spend some quality time with my husband in my favorite city.


We will be doing really fun things like concerts in the park, Chicago Cubs game, architectural boat tour, beach time and much more. Oh and the food, don't get me started.

Say a little prayer that we can survive 5 long days without our little girl and have fun. 

See you guys next week!

Don't forget to enter the MonkeyMat giveaway -- 2 lucky readers will win the awesome mat. Deadline to enter is this Friday at 12am CST.



1 comment: