Wednesday, September 26, 2012

this time last year

I got to thinking how much has changed from this time last year. Our life is completely different and something I never, ever expected.

This time last year I was 33 weeks pregnant and starting to get really exited about meeting our little girl. Check out my bumpdate from the same time last year.

I can't believe that was a year ago. It feels like just yesterday I was standing in my bathroom taking that bump pic. The concept of time is the strangest thing. So much has happened in such a short span. It sure has been a wild ride!

I can't even begin to fathom what life will be like this time next year with an almost 2 year old! For now I am going to treasure the moments of today.

DSC_0239

We had no idea how much our lives were about to change. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment