Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Morning

There is something so special about Christmas morning. It has always been one of my favorite few hours of the year. I can vividly remember many as a child. Turning that corner down the hall from our bedrooms with such excitement and anticipation. Getting to the tree to find that Santa had indeed made a stop at our house and we were, in fact, good little boys and girls.

The morning my brother and I got our play kitchen, our first Nintendo and my cowboy boots still stand out to me as some of the greatest days of my life. Christmas mornings make such an impression. And I was so excited this year to start making Molly's special.

While this was Molly's second Christmas, last year she was only 6 weeks old. Not quite ready to embrace the holiday. This year, at 13 months, she still doesn't understand a lot but she loved opening presents and playing with all her new toys. She could point out Santa Clause and Rudolph and she was in awe of the tree.

I was so excited to begin to relive that all important morning through the eyes of my own child. Complete with late nights being Santa's helper and early morning shrieks of delight!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas mornings are always special but even more so with a little granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete