Monday, December 31, 2012

The Difference a Year Makes

I can't believe today is the last day of 2012. It has gone by so fast.

2012 was by far the most exciting year of my life. The previous years, with all their life changes, were nothing in comparison to 2012. I started the year off a new mom with a 6 week old baby and lots of challenges. And I stand here, at the end of the year, a mom of a toddler with a little bit of experience behind me.

So many changes in 2012 and so many hardships. My patience, resolve, strength and love were all tested at their maximum. We went through a lot in those first months with Molly, a time I will never forget because of what we survived as a family. Lots of milestones were met, pictures taken and memories made. And I am excited about 2013 as we explore what amazing things she has in store for us as she grows into toddlerhood.

I will always look back on 2012 as a year of victory.

thenandnow

What a different a year makes.

And in true New Year fashion, a bit of a recap of 2012.

January - Adjusting to life with a baby

February- A Love Story

March- Our first A Day in the Life

April- Bring on solids!

May- Surviving Colic

June- Being a Work from Home Mom

July- Bumps and Bruises

August- Leaving Baby Behind

September- Vacation!!

October- Coming to Terms

November- We have a ONE year old

December- Merry Christmas


Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment