Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

Its been a wonderful few days of being back home in Oklahoma City with my family. I love staying with my parents because that means I have baby back-up which always leads to naps. Oh how I LOVE naps.

Most of the time we have just been lazing around and enjoying time together. Lots of eating, playing games and catching up. But we did take some time to get out for some holiday fun!

Downtown in December in OKC has become a very big deal in recent years and with the opening of a new park and skyscraper came new activities. Look at those pine cones, beautiful!

 photo_1

photo_2

photo_3

photo_4

photo (1)

We hit up our friends annual Festivus party. Ugly sweater style.

 photo

And now we are prepping to have all our family over for Christmas Eve dinner. This year has been so much fun with Molly. This time last year I was bouncing her on a yoga ball and thinking I would never enjoy Christmas again. So glad those things actually do pass.

Tomorrow we are expecting snow. A white Christmas! And Molly's first snow. The holidays can be so magical. We hope everybody has a wonderful holiday.

Merry Christmas all! Love, The Vincents.


No comments:

Post a Comment