Monday, December 3, 2012

Her First Year: A Video

As part of my reflection on Molly's first year and a way to remember all of her milestones I created a video. It took me about a month to compile it all together and I cried every single time I worked on it. And I still get teary eyed as I watch it now. I wanted something special to have and watch as the years go on. Something to capture all the little moments of this first year. It has been an amazing journey and this video does a pretty good job of summing it up.

Its a little long (I had trouble editing it down) so you can just watch pieces of it, but I thought I would share with my readers who have been on the journey with us.

To Molly, on her first birthday, with love.


Molly: The First Year from ChasingHallie on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I've watched this video many times over. I tear up every time. She is just so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Montgomery12/07/2012 03:18:00 PM

    love this video Hallie! such a great keepsake

    ReplyDelete