Friday, December 7, 2012

Sick Baby.

Yesterday morning was business as usual. I was up, coffee in hand watching Good Morning America and waiting for Molly to get up. I even had a delicious breakfast waiting on her.


Little did I know what was about to happen. The calm before the storm if you will.

I went in to get Molly up, we needed to get going to make our Kindermusik class. When I opened up her blinds and looked in her crib something was different than usual. There was throw up. Everywhere. Appears as though she threw up sometime in the morning and then proceeded to roll around in it. Alright, fun Thursday ahead!

I was hoping it was just a fluke thing so I went ahead and put her in her highchair to eat breakfast. She ate some but nothing like normal. But she didn't throw up. So we finished and jumped in the car to go to music class. About a mile into our car ride she started throwing up again. Dangit! This wasn't just a fluke. This was a stomach virus.

The next 24 hours have been a combination of a happy baby, a tired baby and a pukey baby. She can't seem to keep much down. And she won't drink the Pedialyte. 

While I like the extra cuddles I am getting, I just want her to feel better.



Hoping it passes today. We are supposed to see Santa tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, and to think... it was only a few years ago that we were the ones rolling around in our own vomit after a night out on the town. My how things have changed.


    I hope little Mollie is feeling better. Poor baby. Sending healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete