Thursday, October 24, 2013

29

Last week I turned 29. Truth be told, I feel old. It might be the fact that I am out of shape, or don't get enough sleep (my own fault) or don't eat as well as I should BUT no matter what the reason, I definitely feel old.

I think it also might have something to do with the toddler that I am chasing around from sun-up to sun-down. At the end of the day I literally fall into bed. Exhausted. It makes me feel old.

But then there are times when I feel young again! Like playing kickball, staying out until the wee hours of the morning, sliding down the slides at the playground, throwing the frisbee around at the park.

And I realize, age is just a matter of perspective. So instead of dwelling on feeling old I am going to focus on being young! Because really, 29 is young - even though when in middle school I thought 30 meant you were basically on your way out. ha!

To start my 29th year I surrounded myself with family and friends, good food and drinks and lots of laughs!

To 29!

29years

2013-10-14 07.28.20.jpg 2013-10-24 12-12-21

2013-10-13 14.39.58-1




1 comment:

  1. I'm digging 29 so far. I think we're both going to rock it.

    ReplyDelete