Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My latest obsession

As of late I am completely and utterly obsessed with the book The Time Travelers Wife. Ask anybody I have come into contact with in the last month and they will tell you.

I borrowed the book from a friend and fell in love with it. Since finishing the book I have gone back and re-read more than half of it just finding my favorite parts.

I also found out they are making a movie. Of course I was ecstatic. My love for romantic drama is hard to tame so this was perfect. Check out the official trailer. (Warning: if you have not read the book this will give away a few things.)



It's just one of those things that stuck with me and I can't seem to shake it. The movie comes out August 14th, and I am sure by then I will have read the book a couple more times.



No comments:

Post a Comment