Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hallie Pollock

Some of you might remember a post on a little art project I did in August to try and re-create a painting I liked.  Well this weekend I tackled another painting project.  A Jackson Pollock style abstract painting.  While I am no artist, I do find myself thinking, "I can do that" when looking at abstract work.  Especially when I see the price tag on original art.  So my solution that fits my current budget is to create my own.

Ta-Dah!



A little Hallie Pollock.  I love it!  I have no idea where its going to go in the house but I absolutely love it.  And, the best part....it cost me under $20 bucks.  Deal!

Anybody else out there with diy art?


1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL and we are all capable of creation! Tab & I did the very same thing and ours is still hanging in our home office (a small step down from its original home over the fire place) but I LOVE it as much as I did 24 years ago!

    ReplyDelete