Thursday, September 17, 2009

Parental Guidance

Over the next couple weeks I am going to be adding some things and restructuring the posting on my blog a little bit.  One of the main things I will be doing are weekly posts on a certain topic.  My first one, Parental Guidance. 

Since I am currently living at with my parents and people find that both fascinating and hilarious I thought I would share tidbits and perks of living at home when you are 25 years old.

Parental Guidance #1:

Major perk of living at home is food!  I spent around $200 a month on groceries and mostly ate frozen dinners and sandwiches for my main meals.  Now that I live at home, my grocery spending is around $50 (I kick in a little bit) and I eat real dinners.  Plus, I usually don't even cook it.  It just appears at around 7pm every night.  A definite bonus of living at home!


Extras...there are fancy snacks in the pantry I would never allow myself to splurge on.

No comments:

Post a Comment