Saturday, September 26, 2009

Parental Guidance

Parental Guidance #2

Laundry.  Yep, laundry.  No, don't worry my Mom is not "doing" my laundry for me.  I am 25, come on.  But, you know when you start a load of laundry and then competely forget about it.  Well, when you live by yourself and you are the only one doing laundry is just sits there, nothing.  Ere, when you live at home and there is a house full of people doing laundry the line of loads has to move to make room for the next.  So, the perk here is that sometimes, and only sometimes, I forget to flip my load from the washer to the dryer or in a few cases I forget to turn the dryer back on to complete the process.  And in those special instances, my laundry magically gets flipped, or in the very rare occasion it gets dried completely and set out.  Pretty awesome benefit of living at home if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment