Friday, November 20, 2009

The end of an era

When you move to a new city you have to do things you might not necessarily want to do. Like leave your current job and all the wonderful friendships you have made.

I have not talked a whole lot about my job on here but I will brag about it a little now. I work for an advertising agency in Oklahoma City called Third Degree. Its a full service advertising and communications agency choc full of uber talented people.



I started at Third Degree as a measly little intern the summer before my senior year of college. I impressed some important people so they asked me to work part time during my last year of college. Lucky me, they seemed to take to me so when I graduated I stepped into a full time role in Account Service.

The experiences I have had and the people I have been lucky enough to spend my weekdays (and some weekends) with has been absolutely amazing. I got to work somewhere I believed in and looked forward to going every day. Not very many people get to say that. And it happened to me at 22.

I am proud of what I accomplished at Third Degree and I am even more proud of the team that gives it everything they've got every single day. Third Degree will forever be a part of me.

Thanks for the memories...

AddyStage

1 comment: