Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My second favorite holiday

is Halloween.

This year there was a variety of different costumes and events. The first was Mad Men day at my office. I work for an advertising agency so in true form we all dressed up as characters who would work in the 60's advertising agency Sterling Cooper on AMC's Mad Men.

MadHallie

Second on the list was a trip to Stillwater. I didn't dress up BUT Chase pulled out his 8 year old "Gentlemen Bug" costume. Then our friend Chris won a costume contest as Billy Mayes.

IMG_2032

Billy

Finally, I wrapped up this years Halloween festivities with a house party on Saturday night. My costume was a doctor straight out of surgery. I hit a main artery, there was a lot of blood. I also had to assist Mia Wallace.

IMG_2034

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment