Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dyson Animal Ball...Finally

For years I have been coveting a Dyson vacuum cleaner. And then after I got my dog Paisley and realized how allergic Chase is to her I started really drooling over the Dyson Animal. THEN they came out with the Dyson Animal Ball. Turns on a dime.

IMG_2086

Lucky for me, my friends at work picked up on my obsession. So when the office threw me a wedding shower they all went in together and got me a Bed, Bath and Beyond gift card so I could finally purchase my Dyson Animal Ball. Plus, I used a 20% coupon and got $110.00 off the vacuum cleaner.

Last night I tore open the beautiful box (isn't it just beautiful)and put the sucker together.

IMG_2087

It was just so pretty! And it works so well and is so easy to use that even my Dad wanted to vacuum. (take note, this is a miracle!)

IMG_2090

So, I am now officially a very very proud owner of a Dyson vacuum cleaner. It might seem a bit strange to get so worked up over a vacuum cleaner, but try one out. It will change your life.

IMG_2092

No comments:

Post a Comment