Thursday, December 17, 2009

I can't even look

My friend Kathleen (of JeremyandKathleen) just did a post on her guest bedroom, which is looking lovely. However, it reminded me of the terrible state our guest bedroom is currently in. I can't even look at it.

See for yourself:


In the midst of all the moving and unpacking and integration of Chase stuff with my stuff this room became the catch all. "Just throw it in the guest room." And it is driving me insane.

Chase has been charged with going through all the crap in there and cleaning it out. Especially since we have guests coming in a couple weeks who need to sleep in there.

Gah, I hope this gets taken care of today. I just can't take it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Especially since those guests are Jeremy and Kathleen of JeremyandKathleen! ;)

    This really isn't so bad - just tackle one pile at a time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, my guest bedroom looks like that. And I've been in my house for 3 years :)

    ReplyDelete