Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2009 was a big one

As I started to think about all the things coming in twenty-ten it hit me all the craziness that occurred in 2009. What a year. Below is a little list of all the happenings in 09. Stresses me out but I made it.

So fine 09:
1. Gave up drinking for a few months (drank a lot of Rockstar energy drinks)
2. Celebrated many hard earned victories at the Addy's including Best of Show
3. Ran my second 5K with Chase in the RedBud
4. Almost kicked a "Joey's" ass at a bar (in honor of Kathleen)
5. Ghost Rode the Whip and almost crashed into a fence
6. Moved out of my duplex (which I adored) and moved back in with my parents
7. Chase got accepted to Parker Chiropractic College in Dallas
8. Got engaged!! to Chase in October
9. Turned 25 years old, twenty-five! Wow, time flies.
10. Painted my own artwork for the first time (since elementary school)
11. Shopped for our home together in Dallas and became official homeowners in November
12. Left my beloved job at Third Degree Advertising in OKC, many tears
13. Searched for a job and went on countless interviews
14. Accepted a new job with Trabian Technology working from Dallas
15. Woke up at 3am to stand in line at Target for Black Friday
16. Went Rock Climbing for the first time and semi-conquered some height issues
16. Loaded up the Uhaul and moved to Dallas with Chase
17. Cooked our first meal together in our home in Dallas (Chase and I) 
18. Rang in the New Year with great friends in our new city of Dallas

I am sure I missed some important things and so much more did happen but it was overall a wonderful year filled with family, friends and memorable times.

Here's to more happiness in twenty-ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment