Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog Update!

Some of you regular readers may have a noticed a change in the blog layout a few weeks back.  That was my first step in redesigning the blog.  I recently realized I hated the way my blog looked.  So, time for a change.  Its a work in progress and will be for a little while longer but hopefully the end result will be a nice upgrade.

I also changed the title and URL of my blog.  You can now visit my blog directly from www.penniesaremoneytoo.com.  Why the new blog title?  Well, as you know, come November I will officially no longer be any form of single so I decided to go ahead and change it up.  You might also ask what does "Pennies are money too" mean.  The title is a phrase I tend to use off and on and one I rediscovered during a conversation a few days back.  Its funny and true and speaks to the fact that you can't take anything for granted, even pennies.

So that's the story.  The tone and topics of conversation will remain the same so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment