Tuesday, June 29, 2010

engagement photos

A couple weeks ago Chase and I trekked back to Oklahoma City for a date with our photographer to snap some engagement photos.

I developed a thorough plan with locations, style of photography, props, outfits etc. It was the account planner in me coming through.

In preparation for the photos I got a manicure, a pedicure, some eyebrow waxing and then I had my hair and makeup done by my good friend Kande from eyekande.blogspot.com

We had a lot of fun running around our favorite spots in OKC and gazing into each others eyes for photos. haha In all honesty it was a little awkward at first but we warmed up to the camera pretty quick. Plus our photographer, Simon Hurst, helped calm me down with his charming english accent.

We just got the pictures in the mail yesterday and they still need to be touched up but I had to pull out a few of our favorites to share. Enjoy.

Hallie and Chase-304
in front of the Oklahoma State Capitol Bldg


Hallie and Chase-021
downtown Oklahoma City


Hallie and Chase-452
Paseo Arts District


Hallie and Chase-599
Jefferson Park


Hallie and Chase-554
Edgemere Park




All images by Simon Hurst Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment