Friday, June 11, 2010

weekend plans

On the road again...

That's right, heading back North again for OKC. But this time its for a really fun reason. Our engagement photos!!

We have some really great ideas and locations planned and our goal is to have a great time that will turn into great photos that will capture this memorable time in our lives.

Sunday morning bright and early, 6am, I am up and at em prepping for the shoot that starts at 9am. And I talked one of my friends into doing my makeup and hair. She is great at that and I am not. (check out her blog full of beauty tips, www.eyekande.blogspot.com)

I will post some of our fave photos when we get them so stay tuned. For now I will leave you with one of my favorite engagement photos that served as inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished up hair and makeup for your photos and you look drop. dead. gorgeous. Can't wait to see the photos! xoxo-kande

    ReplyDelete