Thursday, July 29, 2010

dress shopping

First of all, I apologize for the absence of posts lately. We had a house full of guests over the weekend and then I came down with the summer cold. Yuck. But...alas here I am writing a post.

So...dress shopping. With our wedding coming up in November we have a lot of showers over the next few months. I think that you only get married once SO you are allowed to purchase a new dress for each shower. Right. It only makes sense.

My first wedding related non wedding gown dress purchase was for the rehearsal dinner. I snagged it from ModCloth, and awesome vintage inspired online shopping site. It was at a reasonable price and they have free return shipping in case you don't like it. (that helped calm my fears of online shopping)

So...here is my rehearsal dinner dress.


I got it in the mail a couple days ago and its SO cute. I might need to exchange for a smaller size but I love it!

Now, only three more dresses to buy. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment