Monday, November 29, 2010

mrs. vincent

Forgive me, please forgive me.  I know I have not posted in quite some time but I was busy, you know, getting married.

Last time I posted it was wedding week and I had just recovered from my wild and crazy fun bachelorette party.  The rest of the week went by like a blur!  So many appointments, errands, activities, diy projects and partying I couldn't catch my breath.  And then, before I knew it the wedding was happening.  And then, just like that, it was over.

The wedding was SO perfect.  It was a little hectic, and we had a few minor hiccups but overall it was fantastic.  Just how I had imagined it.  A little bit of nerves, some tears and lots of fun!

I will be posting some more specific wedding things once I get our pictures back but for now, enjoy this picture of Chase and I, as a newly married husband and wife!

photo taken by Simon Hurst Photography, taken at Oklahoma State Capitol



3 comments:

  1. It was a dream of a wedding! Even the minor hiccups were hilarious and charming. I was so honored to be a part of it. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be a beautiful bride! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more pics!
    and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete