Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Week

It's finally here, wedding week.  I have four days left until the wedding.  Can you believe it?  Four days.


There is a lot to do this week.  I arrived in Oklahoma City from Dallas on Friday morning to kick off the festivities with my girls at my bachelorette party.  It was an absolute blast!  Dinner and drinks around the city...including limo service.

HallieGroup

The rest of the week is about the details.  Lots of DIY projects, appointments, phone calls and last minute purchases.

I can't wait for Saturday to be here.  I am so excited to walk down the aisle and say "I do" to Chase.  I knew when we first met I wanted to be with him forever, so I have been waiting seven years to make it official!

Now its just about getting through the week and hoping nothing goes wrong.

4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment