Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bathroom upgrade

Since our big backyard project and our living room paint mishap Chase and I haven't been tackling too many house projects so I decided I needed to change something, anything. When we bought our house it had been updated...some of the things we like and some of the things we really don't.  One of those things is the bathroom mirrors and light fixtures.  First step in upgrading these spaces, new mirror for the master bath.

During one of our married couple Sunday errand running adventures Chase and I came across a mirror we really liked at Crate&Barrel.  It was exactly what I was wanting- modern, clean lines, minimal.  And BONUS, floor sample sale!  So we snatched it up and did a little mirror swapping.

Before (confession-we forgot to take a before so this is the guest bath but they look exactly the same):
SAMSUNG

After:
2011-03-01 09.41.28

As you can see we need to update the light fixture now, it doesn't quite match.  Hopefully we can hit up Home Depot this weekend and find something we like.

In the meantime I am loving the new mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment