Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a quiet moment

Chase and I made the decision not to see each other prior to the wedding ceremony.  We wanted our first glances of each other on our special day to be as I turned the corner and started walking down the aisle towards him.  Because of this we really had no idea how each other were feeling or what was going on, which made it all the more fun to look through the photos afterwards.

On the last disc of our photos I came across a picture that made me smile more than all the others.  It is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.  Its a special quiet moment caught of Chase right before he walked out into the ceremony.

Hallie  and Chase 1509

He looks so nervous but so at peace at the same time.  He told me later he was just trying to collect himself.  Which didn't work because he teared up through the entire ceremony.  One of the many reasons I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment