Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bumpdate: A Recap

It's been 10 weeks since I was pregnant. It feels like 10 minutes. And I miss it. I never thought I would say that but I do, I miss it. I am sure the fact that I had a great pregnancy (little weight gain, no morning sickness, very little aches and pains) and a great delivery (3 hours of labor and 2 pushes -- albeit still insanely painful) helps but I miss that feeling of growing a human being INSIDE ME.

Only now, after seeing and raising Molly for the past 2 months, am I really starting to grasp how much of a true and utter miracle pregnancy is. And I yearn for the nights sitting on the couch looking down at my belly and watching her little kicks and feeling her tiny baby hiccups. (And oh yea, I got to go to bed whenever I wanted) Only to be replaced by sitting on the couch and looking down at my amazingly beautiful daughter that Chase and I somehow made. Now that the dust has settled, a tiny bit, from the arrival of Molly I thought I would re-cap all of our baby bump photos. What a journey.


  bump_recap

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Beautiful; you and Molly!
    Looking good, girl.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete