Monday, June 18, 2012

A First Fathers Day

I want to start off this post with a message to my husband Chase...

Such a hot Dad!

Untitled

What a joy it has been these past 7 months to watch you grow into an amazing father to our little girl. While the timing wasn't quite what we had planned you embraced this new journey with excitement and enthusiasm. I always knew you would be a great Dad and to watch it in action is so much fun. You have been there when I needed you most in those first trying months and you continue to be our rock. You are patient when I am frazzled, you are calm when I get worked up. You have the ability to center us when we need it most. Molly adores you and gets the biggest grin when you walk into the room. Our family would not be complete without you in it. We love you.

Untitled

Untitled

2011-11-27 at 16-13-02

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled



To celebrate Chase's first Fathers Day we went to ballgame. It was Molly's first major league baseball game and it was so much fun.


20120617_141544


20120617_164333


and Molly got her first bat.


Untitled


Then we gave Dad his present. He loved it.


Untitled



Happy Father's Day!


...


And for my Dad. I love you. You are the best Dad and Granddad in the entire world!


Untitled





No comments:

Post a Comment