Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Lil Monkey

So many milestones have been reached this past month and I can hardly keep up. Molly is all of a sudden a little monkey. Crawling, climbing and reaching for anything and EVERYTHING! My job as a Mom has gotten so much harder as I follow her around the house preparing for big spills or redirecting her away from a not so safe target.

I realized just how different and mobile she has become when last week, while in my office trying to work, I was typing an email and turned around to realize Molly was no longer in the office. I quickly got up to find she had crawled into our bedroom (going after our dog Paisley) and was pulling herself up on our bed. Whoa! When did she get so fast?

Of course with all this new adventuring she has been doing we have been snapping lots and lots of pictures. I thought I would share her latest antics with you via a few photos.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


The things babies pick up so quickly is just amazing. It seems like just yesterday she was barely able to tolerate tummy time. Now look at her go, exploring the world around her.


No comments:

Post a Comment