Thursday, June 28, 2012

Homecoming: back to OKC

Last week Molly and I made a trip back home to Oklahoma City. We had so much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed having extra hands to help with Molly. It made Working at Home so much easier! I was also able to squeeze in a couple nights out thanks to my parents who babysat. Always nice to have free babysitters.

When I wasn't working we were busy with activities. We celebrated my brothers birthday, we met up with old high school friends who have had babies for a play date, we went to brunch, we hit up the bookstore, we checked out the new local library and we visited family. A fantastic trip.


Untitled
Doing a little reading with GG at the new library


Untitled
Upside down reading at Barnes and Noble


Untitled
Nomnom on some letters


Untitled
Checking out the backyard


Untitled
Lunchtime with GG


Untitled
Exploring the new environment




And of course we had to enjoy a few drinks during our downtime. Sitting and chatting in the front yard.


Untitled


Its always nice to go home for a few days. Extra help with the baby, prepared meals, laundry service...it doesn't get much better. But back to reality.







2 comments:

  1. neverhomemaker6/30/2012 08:51:00 PM

    Ah! Look at her standing and sitting . . . crazy how these babies are growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It blows my mind how they change and learn new skills so fast! I can't imagine her walking...but I know its coming soon enough!

    ReplyDelete