Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day in Norman

My mom and I like to spend occasional Saturdays together shopping. It is usually an all day marathon event where we hit several stores and exchange gossip and stories.

This Saturday we went to Norman.

IMG_1443

I went to school at OU and we used to hit the Norman shops all the time. We realized that since I graduated we had not made it to Norman in over a year. We mapped out all our usual destinations and hit I-35 South.

First stop, Campus Corner. We checked out some of the awesome clothing and accessory boutiques.

IMG_1445

Next we headed down Main Street for some sandwiches and soup bowls at one of our fav restaurants, Bison Witches.

Bison Witches Norman

After filling our stomachs we headed to our favorite place in the entire WORLD, Super Target. Great times indeed.

IMG_1446

After Super Target we hit I-35 North back home to 23rd Street and treated ourselves to some delicious pastry treats at Cuppies and Joe.

IMG_1447

Thanks Mom for a great Saturday. It wouldn't be the same with anybody else.

IMG_1444


1 comment:

  1. Yea! I love Norman.

    p.s. This is Ashley from Wednesdays. I am following you now. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

    ReplyDelete