Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bike Accident

One of Chase and I's favorite things to do together is go mountain bike riding. While he is a bit more into it than I am I still enjoy going out and hitting the trails with him.

He bought me a mountain bike over a year ago and we started riding together.



This past weekend we headed out to one of the trails we visit pretty frequently, Bluff Creek. It is classified as an advanced trail and has some good downhills, some steep climbs and some drops that sneak up on you.



I went down hard for my third time. Hit one of the drops incorrectly and went flying off my bike. Hit my head pretty hard, got a mouthful of dirt, scraped up my knee and got a nice strawberry on my thigh. I couldn't help but drop the F bomb at least a dozen times in about 45 seconds.

I must admit though, I felt like a badass as I finished the trail ride with blood on my leg and dirt all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment