Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Congrats!

Sorry I have been away so long but my days and nights have been filled with fun extracurricular activities as of late.

One of which was my friend Kathleen's wedding. It was a beautiful at home intimate ceremony with just the right people in attendance. It was then followed by a crazy good times reception. Just right for the happy couple and their couple style.

I took a lot of things away from that wedding, to the simple but poetic unreligious vows they used to the nice little touches throughout their home to transform it to wedding bliss. Thanks guys, I'm jotting it down in my notes.

Here are a few of my favorite things from the wedding:


IMG_1487
Perfect backdrop for the ceremony


IMG_1494
Yummy alternative to a traditional wedding cake


IMG_1491
Custom guest book, love this!


IMG_1500
It's official!


Congrats you two lovebirds!!

1 comment: