Friday, March 13, 2009

Old Pictures

I was browsing through the pictures folder on my computer and came across some very old pictures of Chase and I. After 5 years together I had even forgotten some of these pictures existed. I thought I would share some of these gems with everyone.

Oh yea, make sure and check out the changing hair, its quite entertaining.



datedash1
One of our first date parties together. We had just started dating.

DSCF0019
This picture was taken on our second date I think.

alamo2
The first road trip together to San Antonio.

ChaseParty4
Chase's 19th birthday. We were youngins.

chaseiloveu
Long distance relationship romance.

sanan12
Phone pic

Chase20th4
The infamous Mohawk. It lasted less than 48 hours.

ski5
Ski Party...another date party.

H&C1
Whew, my hair is dark.


And here is a recent one from this past weekend.

IMG_0844
Amanda's Wedding

You can find more old and embarrassing photos of us at my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment