Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

The sports holy grail is upon us, March Madness. This is the best month in sports hands down. At no other time during the year do you get to watch so many games that each mean so much to both teams. It is intense. I LOVE it!

The second best part of March Madness is the bracket. 64 games where you get to use whatever crazy method you may have to take your best shot at picking the winner. Sometimes you even get rewarded for your spot on choices.

Third Degree, where I work, is getting in on this Madness by hosting its own office bracket pool. I took charge and organized the competition and am looking forward to see who comes out on top. (It will probably be Caroline, the novice always wins.)

bracket

Enjoy the season, it only happens once a year!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE doing the bracket! My favorite part is highlighting the winners (on my physical copy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is shaping the outcome of the universe with my picks.

    ReplyDelete