Friday, May 29, 2009

Ada Oklahoma

Liz and I embarked on a work related adventure today to Ada Oklahoma. The trip was for one of our clients, Tinker Federal Credit Union.

We made 2 stops in Ada.

First, the TFCU branch. Yes, it is a trailer. BUT...they are in the process of building a brand new branch opening in the fall.

IMG00184

Check out Liz...she is waving at you.

The second stop was an old stomping grounds I remember from summers I spent in Ada. (my family actually grew up there, and I used to go stay with my aunt and uncle in the summers.) Its a tiny little burger shop called Folgers.

IMG00186

Because the place only holds about a dozen people, we got our burgers to go. But we were there long enough to watch our burgers get made and absorb the greasy diner smell into our clothes.

IMG00187

But the burgers were worth the wait. Just ask Liz, she made plenty of yum noises while eating hers.

IMG00189

So...don't count Ada out. It is a neat little town. And you must stop in for a burger at Folgers.



1 comment:

  1. I was sad to finally get rid of that burger.

    ReplyDelete