Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guilty Pleasure Movies

I have always been a fan of ridiculous romance chick flick movies. My friends have given me a hard time about it forever. They keep going back to one movie that I LOVE. Wait for it...The Lakehouse! Starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock.

lakehouse2

Yes, yes I know it doesn't make any logical sense. How can they transfer back in time. How does the letter get to the mailbox. Who cares! Not caring about the insanely cheesy plot line is the best part. You just have to enjoy it. Plus, the house in the movie is beautiful!

lakehouse

Some times, as a pseudo single gal you just want to curl up on the couch, in your most comfortable pajamas and watch a super disgusting romance movie. It just hits the spot.

So, tonight I rented New In Town with Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. It should be exactly what I am looking for.

What movies are you ashamed to admit you love to watch?

1 comment:

  1. The house totally makes the movie worth - too bad such terrible actors were living in it. ;)

    P.S. I can't wait for 500 Days of Summer.

    ReplyDelete