Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer is here

The past few days have been sunny and HOT. The Oklahoma summer heat has made its way here. This means fun summer activities like wearing flip flops at all times, playing frisbee in the park, hanging out at the lake, mountain bike riding, ice cold lemonade, running through the sprinkler, gardening and of course PORCH PARTIES!

house_spring09
My duplex in the summer sun

Porch parties is a fun way to hang out with friends, enjoy the beautiful summer air and beat the heat with good conversation and ice cold drinks.

porchparty
summer porch spot

My porch has become my sanctuary. I love spending time there. Whether it be coffee and the paper in the early morning or late night fun with friends.

What is your favorite summertime activity?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite summertime activity is anything that happens after drinking lunchboxes.

    ReplyDelete