Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Been on hiatus

So now that I have been officially removed from a friend's blog roll because my lacking of posting I am back in the game.

Over the last couple of weeks life got kind of crazy and blogging was not at the top of my priority list. For those of you that read, I apologize.

What you have missed in a nutshell:

A trip to Dallas

A surprise life curve ball

A holiday weekend

A lot of bug bites

A serious sunburn

A crazy few days at work

Lots of time spent thinking, deliberating, making tough choices and planning out the future.

So as you can see, some other things came up.

BUT...this is to serve as my promise to the blogging world of much more frequent posts in the future.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I never officially removed you from my blog roll. Just from my heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete