Thursday, August 5, 2010

music splurge

Music is one of my favorite things in the world.  It can transform your mood, stir up memories from years back, make a car trip bearable and get a party started in no time.  It can also help the work day move along.

Yesterday, after listening to music on YouTube all day I decided it was time to make some purchases.  Luckily, I came across Amazon's mp3 store where you can download songs that directly feed into your iTunes library.  And the best part...the albums are half the price of the iTunes store.

So I made some purchases and updated my iPod...

Arcade Fire- The Suburbs



Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- Up from Below



Ben Folds- Way to Normal



Mumford & Sons- Sigh No More


I am really enjoying all of these albums so far...rocking out at work for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment