Wednesday, January 26, 2011

work life: slingshot video blog

A good portion of my life, and day, are devoted to my work life.  Because of this I thought I would start a new series about just that, work.  The new series is called "Work Life" and will feature snippets of info about my place of work, projects I am working on, industry news and hot topics, and other miscellaneous work related things.  To kick-off the series I am going to showcase my agency's new blog that debuted on Monday.

The blog is called Pushing Buttons.  Its all about checking out and reviewing the digital and interactive technology that is taking over our industry...and the world.

Slingshot (where I work) is a great shop full of digital thinkers and experts and this blog is the perfect place to get new information on mobile apps, mobile technology, the web and social media.  Put this on your RSS reader and pull up a chair because in the least its very entertianing.

So, no more words from me, I will let the blog speak for itself.




Stay tuned for more Work Life posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment