Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bumpdate

I realize it has been awhile since I updated you on the human being that I am currently creating (that sounds so impressive right).  So I bring you the bumpdate (bump + update).

Check out that growing belly!  Yikes!

Our little bean (Molly) is now moving around all of the time and kicking me throughout the day.  Chase has been able to feel her several times now as well.  Such a strange and wonderful feeling.

We have our next doc appt tomorrow where we will find out how Molly is doing in there.

I am feeling great and trying to enjoy every minute because its flying by!  Our little baby girl will be here in less than 4 months.



Baby Stats:
23 weeks along
Baby is about 11 inches (the size of a papaya!)
Weighs about 20 ounces


No comments:

Post a Comment