Monday, October 22, 2012

1st Birthday Party Planning

Whew, this first birthday party planning is stressful. I am having flashbacks of planning my wedding. Not really, but it is a big deal around here and we have lots of fun things in the mix. To share I thought I would whip up a first birthday mood board.


firstbirthdaymoodboard


Lots of my ideas came from the all powerful Pinterest. What would I do without it? I started pinning birthday ideas way back when Molly was only weeks old and now its all coming to fruition! It is very exciting.

 The invitations went out yesterday so this is real. My little baby is actually turning 1 in a mere 3 weeks. What in the world!?!?

Molly will never remember any of this and she will have no idea what is actually happening at the party but I will. I am celebrating keeping her and myself alive and well for a year. And celebrate we will. In style!

 The party won't be huge, just close friends and family. There will be yummy food, good company, some video highlights and of course, cake eating smashing.

I can't wait to recap it for everyone. But for now, I have lots of things on the birthday planning to-do list to get to.

T-Minus 19 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment